It is one of the UK’s most complete historic estates offering plenty of things to do and great days out with family, kids and friends.
Amongst its many attractions are:
- Tatton Park’s neo classical mansion – A magnificent Cheshire stately home.
- Tatton Park’s award-winning gardens – One of the region’s favourite gardens to visit.
- Tatton Park’s working farm – A great day out for the family.
- Tatton Park’s Tudor Old Hall – The estate’s oldest and most haunted building.
- Tatton Park’s 1,000 acre deer park – A beautiful place to go for a day outdoors.
- The Stables – A great place to eat in the Stableyard.
- Speciality Shops offering the best in local and Cheshire produce and gifts.
- the best annual events programmes in the Cheshire and Manchester region.
These are just some of the many reasons why our visitors return again and again to visit Tatton Park and enjoy this special place.